Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Life in General

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Cowboy83's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Isn't it funny how life always comes full circle? One day you are just sitting at home wondering where your life is going and the next day you are dealing with the worst bullshit you have ever imagined to get to someplace out in the middle of no where and then all at once you are the happiest person on earth. I can't say that I am sorry for people that make themselves miserable as I have known quite a few. Those who get shit on are the ones that I know where they are coming from. I have crawlen from the depths of one big shithole to find happiness on my own terms. Now I wish the same for the rest of you however you can't just sit around on your asses and wait for happniess to find you, you have to put some kind of effort into it. So I bid you all farewell for now and leave you with this parting thought.............

    ~If we are always looking backwards along the road of life to try and learn from our mistakes then we will fall off the cliff that is right in front of us when we could have turned the corner and found a chance to be happy.~

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Beautiful Disaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2004
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad you are happy now *S* I'm doing the same for myself *S* Well said

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •